At Burger+, we value all our loyal customers. As such, all our customers are eligible to become our members *membership fee at $5 per year.
Members of Burger+ get to enjoy the following membership benefits:
- With a minimum spending of $10, collect Woo Yu Honey, Woo Yu (Vanilla), Woo Yu Injeolmi & Red Bean and Woo Yu Jollypong ice cream, Tap Beers (Mini or Aurora) for free on your Birthday month.
- Enjoy free Hazelnut drink on your birthday month. Limited to 1 Hazelnut drink on birthday month.
- Enjoy 10% off total bills when member dine in during off-peak period (weekdays 2 pm – 5:30 pm) with minimum spending of $50.
Terms & Conditions
1. Members are responsible for providing their membership id to Burger+ in order to receive bonus points and benefits.
4. Burger+ reserves the right to terminate the membership with terms & conditions apply.
7. Burger+ retains the right, without prior notification to individual members, to change the terms and conditions of its membership programme. Members are responsible for keeping informed about any changes to the membership terms and conditions.
The PDPA takes into account the following concepts:
- Consent – Burger+ may collect, use or disclose personal data only with the individual’s knowledge and consent (with some exceptions);
- Purpose – Burger+ may collect, use or disclose personal data in an appropriate manner for the circumstances, and only if they have informed the individual of purposes for the collection, use or disclosure;
- Reasonableness – Burger+ may collect, use or disclose personal data only for purposes that would be considered appropriate to a reasonable person in the given circumstances.
Personal Data Protection
The purpose of this document (“Data Protection Policy”) is to inform you of that Burger+ fully complies with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”). Burger+ respects your privacy and recognizes that your personal data is important to you.
Personal Data requested from all members
- Full Name
- Contact details, including telephone number or email address
Collection of Personal Data
Burger+ may also collect personal information on you and/or your family such as:
- Photographs were taken during events that you registered for
- Personal interests and hobbies that you might have expressed for a survey
- Any other information that might be shared whilst you participate in our activities and events, contests, surveys, lucky draws and/or other
Use of Personal Data Collected
Burger+ either currently uses or may in the future use your personal data for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- Processing your membership registration
- Inform you about our related updates, policies and other notices
- Provide offers, invitations to events and deliver advertising messages via email or your mailing address with your prior consent or if otherwise permitted under local laws and regulations
- Publish photos, in which you might appear, on our website or in our newsletter.
We will not use, disclose or process your Personal Data for purposes which are not stated above or for which we have not obtained your consent. If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for another purpose we will seek your prior written consent.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
If you wish to update or otherwise change or remove any information that you provide to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long does Burger+ keep the information?
We shall retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes and take reasonable measures to destroy any personal data that is no longer necessary to meet those purposes. All your personal data is kept confidential and Burger Plus take reasonable measures to protect it from unauthorized or accidental access, processing or loss, by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and supervisory controls.
Protection of Personal Data
Burger+ protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data, regardless of the format in which it is held. Burger Plus is committed to protecting our customers’ personal data in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).