Burger+ Web Policy
Burger+ Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) has established the following Personal Information Protection Policy (hereinafter “the Policy”) based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Singapore. By utilizing the website and/or services (hereinafter “the Services”) provided by the Company, you are considered to have consented to the terms of the Policy.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company may acquire private information from you for the following purposes when you utilize the
- When you use members-only services, the Company will ask you to provide your e-mail address, sex, date of birth, and other information;
- When you sign up for campaigns for prizes, rewards, etc., the Company will ask you to provide your address, telephone number, and other information;
- When it receives an inquiry from you, the Company will ask you to provide your e-mail address, name, post code, address, telephone number and other information; and
- The Company will ask you to provide your name, address, and other information when sending to you the Company; products that you ordered via the Internet and engaging in necessary communication with you with regard to the details of a product order.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company will manage your personal information in an appropriate and secure manner. The Company will appropriately manage your personal information by appointing a manager in charge of personal information protection.
3. Use & Sharing of Personal Information
The Company may use your personal information it acquired through the Services for the following purposes:
When you use relevant Services, the Company may collect, process, use and/or store your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information or services that you have requested or agreed to receive, including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of it or third parties during any promotions;
- To process your registration with the Services, including verifying your information it is active and valid;
- To enable you to participate in a variety of the Online Service’s features such as promotions;
- To improve the Services or our services, to customise your experience on the Services, or to serve you specific content that is most relevant to you;
- To contact you with regard to your use of the Services and, in our discretion, make changes to any of our privacy policies
- To provide, transfer and/or store any data that it collects from you to the Company’s server, subsidiary, associated and affiliated companies, or to any agent, contractor or third party service provider located in or outside of Singapore which provides administrative, data processing, computer or other services to Burger+, to enable Burger+ to carry out the purposes permitted under this Policy;
- To disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer of Burger+ in the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Burger+ business assets;
- For internal analysis purposes (including research on trends or analytics);
- for any other purposes for which you have consented, such as those that may be set out in this Policy, and other purposes as permitted or required by any applicable law;
- Manager in charge of personal information to be shared by Burger+ Pte Ltd;
- Supply of personal information to Third Parties: – The company will not supply personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except in cases prescribed by law; and
- Outsourcing the handling of personal information: – In the event that the Company outsources the handling of your personal information, the Company will conduct a strict examination of the recipient of the outsourced work and then conduct appropriate supervision of that recipient in order to ensure confidentiality.
If you no longer want to receive any further communications from Burger+, please contact us via our contact information set out below.
Burger+ may share personal information within the Burger+ Team. The Burger+ Team includes Burger+ Corporation, our franchisees, our subsidiaries and our affiliates. Any use of this information by the Burger+ Pte. Ltd. Team will comply with this policy. Companies both within and outside of Singapore may be engaged by Burger+ to perform a variety of functions, such as, fulfilling orders, assisting with promotions, providing technical services for our sites or Mobile Apps and data storage and processing. Burger+ Pte.Ltd. may disclose your personal data to such companies and such companies may have access to your personal information if needed to perform such functions. However, these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and may not use it for any other purpose.
We will, on occasion send marketing information on behalf of one of our business partners about products or services they provide that may be of interest to you. You may be asked if you wish to receive marketing materials from Burger+ business partners. If you elect to receive such materials, Burger+ will not share your personal information with such partners but rather will send a mailing or e-mail on behalf of the partners.
Burger+ Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of the Online Service, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
4. Shared Use
The Company may share your personal information with group companies of the Company as well as companies that have entered into a franchise agreement with the Company or a group company of the Company.
- Items of Personal Information to be Shared Your e-mail address, name, postal code, address, and telephone number
- Purpose of Shared Use To be limited to the scope of activities described in “3. Use & Sharing of personal information”
- Manager in Charge of Personal Information to be Shared Burger+ Pte. Ltd.
5. Clickstream Data
Each time you visit the Burger+ Pte. Ltd. site our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server’s IP address.
Burger+ Pte. Ltd. may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. Burger+ Pte. Ltd. may use this information to evaluate and improve the Online Ordering sites.
6. Link to other sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Burger+ Pte Ltd and /or its affiliates. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subjected to their privacy policies.
7. Supply of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not supply personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except in cases prescribed by law.
8. Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
In the event that the Company outsources the handling of your personal information, the Company will conduct a strict examination of the recipient of the outsourced work and then conduct appropriate supervision of that recipient in order to ensure confidentiality.
- To automate access functions and data input functions for the Company’s website;
- To automate the supply of information in response to the circumstances of service usage on the Company’s website; and
- To track usage of the Company’s website and facilitate service improvement;
You may refuse to accept cookies or have alerts displayed on your computer/device when cookies are received by changing your browser settings. Please see the instructions for your browser for details on how
to change your browser’s settings. Please note, however, that some functions for the Services may become unavailable when cookies are refused.
10. Other Burger+ Services
the commitments to our customers set forth in this Policy regarding the collection and use of personal information.
11. Questions Concerning Personal Information
The Company will receive your requests for the correction or suspended use of your personal information via the “Contact Us” section of the official Burger+ Pte. Ltd. website.